Supermom Chronicles

Friday, February 09, 2007

I only have 2 seconds...

Yes, I'm still here. I've been refusing to post another update until I have time to redo my template/background, but alas, that is not happening. I have returned to work - have much to say about that. We've redone a room in our house, so staying very busy finishing that project. We have the whole family coming this weekend to witness and celebrate the baptisms of Cole & James this Sunday. We're all very excited about that (and I'm busy cleaning house). Now John is calling me from the other room because James is hungry. Gotta run! I promise after this weekend, I will get my blog up to date!
posted by Joey at 9:26 PM

6 Comments:

hurry back...I will be waiting

5:06 PM  

Yeah, you guys have so much going on!

9:39 PM  

I like the new template...

8:05 PM  

Nice new template!

9:13 PM  

The bottom half of your blogg has some intresting stuff....."Sexy Woman Lingerie" link.....hmmm which one are you getting....ha ha...

5:26 PM  

I don't know why you are so busy. Three kids, appointments all day, work-in surgeries on you non-surgery day, working through lunch. I mean come on, what gives?? :-)

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home