Supermom Chronicles

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Neat Color Test

I got this Glidden color test site from one of my friend's sister's blog. It's a fun thing to do when you've got a spare minute. Here are my results:

--You are a very sensitive individual who quietly makes accomplishments without the need of publicity.

--You enjoy spending money on luxurious items you know possess quality (yeah, like furniture).

--You are very excited about achieving more out of life...building your self-confidence can help you reach these goals.

--You have a wide variety of interests...and you continually expand your spectrum of knowledge to assist others.

--You feel something has been holding you back from achieving all you desire...and you have been looking for a possible change.

It would be fun to see the results of other people's tests. If you do this, email me your results if you have the time.
posted by Joey at 10:47 AM

3 Comments:

Okay...I fell out of my chair on your last entry...wow your just blogging away. I love the pictures by the way.

9:57 PM  

How interesting... while everyone in my family had many similar answers, NONE of yours match mine. Hmmmm... wonder what that means? Maybe, we make a good team, with complementary skills!

10:10 PM  

I HAVE looked, but I cannot find the interview that I know I sent you. Here's a re-do:

1. Describe a perfect day with your kids.

2. Describe a perfect day without your kids.

3. If you could have one magical power, what would it be?

4. Where would you like to go on vacation that you've never been before?

5. What is it like, being married to a cop? (do you ever get traffic tickets?)

Now you have something to do on your day off!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home