Supermom Chronicles

Monday, October 09, 2006

Back home again:)

Well, my bp is high when I'm sitting up, but it goes back down to normal (or high normal) when I lie down. So my doc is OK with me continuing on until Wed as long as I stay lying down. So we're on for induction this Wed a.m. The great news is he informed me today that he got me into the hospital I originally wanted to go (same one where I delivered Cole).

My mom is here now for the next several days to help with the kids and cooking (I've got her busy in the kitchen now). My sister will also be here tomorrow through Thursday morning. So unless something worth talking about happens in the next day, you probably won't hear from me again until after his majesty's arrival!
posted by Joey at 4:52 PM

6 Comments:

Sounds like a party at your house, waiting for the boy to arrive. Even if your not updating, call the clinic with the news!

Have a great delivery.

9:01 PM  

Well, just know that even though we all can't be with you we are all there in spirit. Kiss the new one for all of us. Can't wait to met him.!!!

11:21 PM  

The countdown has officially begun. We wish you a speedy and painless (ha, ha) delivery and recovery, good luck!

7:08 AM  

TODAY IS THE BIG DAY!!!!! IT IS 5:10AM OCT.11TH. 2HRS AND 20MINS TO GO!!!!!So take a deep breath, here he comes. I am so excited. (I know that he will already be here before you get this but oh well...take a deep breath anyway)...you will be in my thoughts today.

5:22 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:22 AM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home