Supermom Chronicles

Thursday, August 23, 2007

My Review of Waterdrop Table Top Water Fountain

Originally submitted at SimplyFountains.com

The ancient technology of the aqueduct combines with the grace of contemporary design in this water fountain.


Excellent fountain

By Pet Vet from Kyle, TX on 8/23/2007

 

5out of 5

Pros: Quiet Pump, Attractive Design, Easy Set-up, Good sound quality

Best Uses: Home

Describe Yourself: Stylish

This fountain is perfect. We use it in the entryway of our home. I love the fact that there is a volume control (changes the amount of water flowing through). We set it on the medium volume and it is the perfect sound throughout the front part of our home. Plus the design is very elegant and nice to look at. We especially like the height that this fountain has that most tabletops do not. We've gotten many compliments. This fountain surpasses our expectations!

(legalese)

posted by Joey at 7:41 AM

3 Comments:

I posted this review on the simplyfountains.com website this morning and it gave me the option of posting it to my blog as well. I chose to do so because I thought others may be interested in this website. When we were in the market for a fountain for the entryway of our home, I found this website to have an EXCELLENT selection with good prices (and free shipping on several items).

7:43 AM  

you have been tagged ...I tagged you to post 8 random facts about yourself- check out my blog for details b/c I know you have nothing else to do ..ha - love ya-ally

12:26 AM  

Enough with the fountain already! (looking forward to your next post)

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home