Supermom Chronicles

Monday, November 12, 2007

Belated Halloween Recap

Halloween was pretty fun. It started out with a neighborhood party and hay ride. Then all the kids went trick-or-treating. Our neighborhood is so kid friendly, so trick-or-treating is always a blast. Some families go all-out w/ the Halloween decor. Rarely is there a home without the front porch light on. James was a real trooper. He wanted to walk just like the big kids. I was impressed with his endurance. Here is my little scary spider:

Cole was a spooky skeleton. He likes being anything scary. It must be a boy thing to be completely entertained by walking around and making a loud roaring sound. This skeleton looks a little knock-kneed!


Faith was a beautiful Southern Belle. Dressed up like this, she just amazes me with her natural poise. She is such an amazing little girl. She is the oldest of the neighborhood girls here, all the rest of which are 4 yrs or younger. Then add the hat, and she is just towering over everybody!


This deserves an honorable mention. I have no idea who they are, but man is that an awesome ensemble. Look closely and you'll see that pirate ship is built around a baby stroller. Dad & son are both appropriately attired. Very impressive!


Maybe I'll post Thanksgiving pictures around Christmas, and Christmas pictures around Valentines Day. Hee hee.

posted by Joey at 10:24 PM

4 Comments:

Great costumes!

12:40 PM  

That is the cutest spider I have ever seen! Faith looks like she belongs in the Southern Belle era.

8:24 PM  

They all look so cute! Faith's costume is amazing. I would have loved an outfit like that when I was a kid. She is so luck.

8:22 PM  

I loved all the costumes even the stroller.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home