Supermom Chronicles

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hello out there....

Uh, I've been busy. For 7 months. Yep, that's my excuse & I'm sticking to it.

We are doing fine. I truly do have much to say. So much happens in 7 months; where do I begin? I think I'll just post a few random cute pictures with simple comments. You know, easing back into blogging. Actually, I blame my friend, Zoe, partially. She is pregnant for the 1st time and lives in New Mexico. I am dying to see her pregnant. She sent me an email a few weeks ago saying that she was on Facebook, so I thought, "Great! I'll finally get to see pregnancy pictures of her!" But to view her Facebook profile, I had to sign onto Facebook myself. Well, the rest is history. Suffice it to say, I have found an amazing number of my old vet school buddies and got a bit distracted. I admit, I actually posted Halloween pictures on Facebook instead of this blog. I will try to blog again, and as Leah puts it, go to Facebook as a reward for blogging.

The furniture has upgraded in the boys' room over the summer. Just 1 month ago, James transitioned from his crib to a toddler bed. And for Cole's 4th birthday, John built him this loft bed. We had an extra crib mattress, so I decided to tuck it under the loft bed. Every night we put James down in his toddler bed on the other side of the room, but when we go to check on him later, he has moved to this spot. Apparently he really likes it under there.



This morning it got kinda quiet, so I walked around trying to find the boys (Faith was still sleeping). I walked past the staircase of couple of times before I looked up and saw these 3 just sitting there together, quietly.



Everyone's got a little Captain Morgan in them.





A little cool illusion -- this is a picture of James at the Southpark Meadows playscape looking through one of the tinted half-moons. That is a happy boy.






Cole in a good mood. Freeze this into your memories everyone. It doesn't happen often.

More to come...I'll try to post Halloween pictures VERY soon.
posted by Joey at 12:44 PM

2 Comments:

That loft bed looks cool! Thanks for posting.

9:37 PM  

Finally! just kidding, I know you are busy. But I really do enjoy seeing pictures and reading about the new events - we never have time to catch up completely at work. I really want to see Halloween pictures too!!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home